Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beyond Words Designs



I am getting ready for Mason's arrival in November and I knew that I wanted to have something made with his name to hang above his crib.  I was introduced to this wonderful angel mommy named Stephanie, I know great name right!!  She started Beyond Words Designs to honor her sweet baby Amelia, to create healing through art.  She creates unique hand painted designs and I love love her work.

I am so excited to share her work because right now she is having an awesome promotion for Rainbow Babies.  Mason is our rainbow baby!!  She is offering 50% off her Fanciful Collection to parents who are expecting their rainbow baby.  Her work is beautiful you should check her out.

Here is Mason's bedding design, we are doing his room in an peaceful Ocean theme.

I can't wait to share Mason's artwork when it is finished.  It will be worth the wait!!  So exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment